[ale] Newbie Linux question

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Fri Jun 1 16:29:22 EDT 2001

Heartiest congratulations!  Hope mom and new son are doing well.

Check out:
ftp://ftp.newborn.com/pub/linux/RedHat/i386/lib/drivers/FisherPrice/BouncySeat.rpm

As always, one must RTFM before one assembles the new toys.  Your Dad
will learn this the hard way.

Always glad to see a youngster get started out on the right path in
life.

Tom

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet