[ale] ADMINISTRIVIA: restrict_post turned on

Greg Hankins gregh at twoguys.org
Wed Jan 31 20:34:43 EST 2001

I just turned on the "restrict_post" option on majordomo (yes, really this
time -- I have tested it and it works, no need to test yourself).  Your From:
address must match the address that you subscribed to the list in order for
posts to go through.

If this turns out to be too restrictive, we may have to go back to the
unrestricted setting.

Greg

--
Greg Hankins <gregh at twoguys.org>    | DELUSIONS - There is no joy greater than