[ale] Network setup

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 06:46:30 EST 2001

Reall, more information is needed, such as:

IP addresses
Subnet masks
Gateways
Broadcast addr's

...etc.

The best thing to do for diagnostic on this one (at least to give us more
info to work with) would be to do the following on both machines:

ipconfig
netstat -r

Do these, capture the outputs, and post them here, then the problem should
become visible.

Good luck!

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.