[ale] accessing Linux drives under Windows! acK!

Stephan Uphoff ups at tree.com
Mon Jan 29 15:45:14 EST 2001

http://www.chat.ru/~ashedel/ext2fsnt/:

< SNIP >
Read-write Linux Ext2 filesystem driver for NT4/W2K is here(71kb) readme.txt
Last updated 25/10/99. File version 0.04. Any help with testing
will be greatly appreciated.

Here you can find E2fsprogs 1.19 ported to NT. This archive contains files you
should add to standard distribution to build those programs.

If you are looking for free information and source about building file system
and file system filter drivers for Windows NT and Windows 2000
you can go to page of Bo Branten. The best source for NT filesystems developer
is NT IFS Kit available from Microsoft IFS Kit page.

Ext2 drivers for other operating systems: OS/2 (read/write), Win9x (readonly).
User-mode Ext2 explorer for Win9x and NT (read/write).
General information about filesystems is available from Filesystems HOWTO.
< SNIP >