[ale] INN server

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 12:25:25 EST 2001

Not being familiar with INN specifically, some general suggestions that
hold true for most apps, you could:

1.  Create symbolic links to various places

2.  Use the multiple device driver (/dev/mdx) to create a logical volume

Hope this helps.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.