[ale] pptp and ppp continued

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jan 17 08:08:04 EST 2001

I've been searching for information on pptp and ppp and found some
confusing information.

There are a large number of references to ppp-2.3.? and mppe (Microsoft
point to point support), yet I find no references to mppe and
ppp-2.4.0.  Also, there's absolutely no mention of mppe in the source
tree of ppp-2.4.0.

Has anyone else attempted to get pptp support into a version of ppp that
is later then 2.3.? ?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein