[ale] Wee bit OT: PHP training, Savannah

Jonathan Feldman Jonathan at chathamcounty.org
Tue Jan 16 15:55:04 EST 2001

Since there's no Savannah Linux list, nor a PHP Atlanta list that I know of, here goes.  Sorry that this is OT:

We're having trouble finding a PHP trainer in Savannah, GA for one of our folks. (She's getting a certain amount of on-the-job training, but we'd like for her to come up to speed rather quickly.)

Question #1: does anybody know of a good one in the area, or one that could easily come to Savannah?

Question #2: a trainer that we know is willing to fly someone in -- but only if we find more folks who want training.  Anybody else looking for PHP training?

I'll summarize and post if there is interest.  Thanks!

--Jonathan
Jonathan Feldman
Chief Technical Manager, Chatham County ICS http://chathamcounty.org
Contributing Editor, Network Computing Magazine http://nwc.com
"Teach Yourself Network Troubleshooting"
"Network+ Exam Guide" http://feldman.org