[ale] Information Security Symposium

Thomas Akin takin at kennesaw.edu
Fri Jan 5 17:39:04 EST 2001

All,

This may have been sent already, so please forgive any
duplicates.

I'm one of several people who have volunteered to present at
a non-profit Information Security Symposium next Friday
(1/12) that is being help at Continuing Education @ Kennesaw
State University. I just found out that they didn't have a
budget for marketing, and since I don't want to present to
an empty room, I thought I'd send a quick email to ALE. For
only $100 ($15 for students) its a good opportunity to hear
presentations and network with some CISSPs, businesses, and
law enforcement.

Presentations include:

Keynote: The Critical Role of Information Security Policies
- Charles Cresson Wood, CISSP, CISA

Know Thy Enemy
- Thomas Akin, CISSP

CyberSecurity
- Patrick Gray, FBI

InfoSec in the State of Georgia
- Steve Akridge, State of Georgia

Panel Discussion: Cooperation between public and private
organizations to enhance Information Security.

If your interested please see the site:
http://SecSymposium.kennesaw.edu or call 770-423-6765 to
register.

If your not interested there is always the delete key...

Thanks,

Thomas