[ale] laptop input requested

Denny Chambers chambersd at gw.total-web.net
Thu Jan 4 20:39:49 EST 2001

 I am running the Dell Latitude CPxJ 650GT with RH 6.2 with no problem. The
only thing that did not work from the standard install was the sound card
(maestro3 sound card). However I found a beta driver from
http://www.zabbo.net/maestro3 that pretty well with my system. Hope this
helps.

Denny Chambers
Linux Java Engineer