[ale] laptop input requested

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Jan 4 09:00:56 EST 2001

I'm in the process of selecting a laptop that will replace my existing
hardware.  It's for work, so my options are limited.  Anyone have any
experiences with any of the following:

Dell Latitude CPxJ 650GT
Dell Latitude CPxH 500GT
Dell Latitude CSxH 500GT

I've not finished checking out the Linux laptop site, but I figured I'd
get input from folks on the list that may have had experiences here.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein