[ale] Putting an arbitrary process to sleep

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 08:24:27 EST 2001

This is a neat idea, and leaves me hypothetically wondering if it is
possible to construct a MoBo that will gradually decrease the clockspeed
would, of course, only do this after exhausting all other options, such as
ramping up the various fan speeds.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.