[ale] Cut/Paste Broken in XF4.0 for me.

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed Jan 3 19:14:26 EST 2001

I have a Dell Latitude Laptop.  I have XF86 4.0 on my Debian box working
with Enlightenment/Gnome.  Everything is great except I can't cut and paste.
I can highlight but the click with left and right doesn't paste.  It acts
more like another left click.

I have checked my xserver-xfree86 configuration and Emulate3Buttons
is turned on.  I have also tried to turn off gpm all together.

I use alot of different windows here at work and this is driving
me crazy.

Thoughts?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!