[ale] C programing

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Wed Jan 3 13:16:49 EST 2001

hi there,

	Does anyone know a good mailing list for linux C programing. I am
trying to learn, well I know C somewhat and I am begining to work with
linux includes but I still have questions about basic C like poitners and
stuff sometime however most of my questions are like what is wrong with
if(S_ISUID(statbuf.stat_mode)) which really isn't a C question it's a
C/linux question. I know when I lived in cleveland ohio are lug had a
linuxprograming branch of the list do we have somehting like that here?

Thanks
Ken

--
I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock.
                -- Henny Youngman