[ale] Soundcards with RCA/Optical output?

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Tue Jan 2 10:19:48 EST 2001

There are analog-domain reasons not to use the miniature phone jacks.  The
SB AWE64 Gold has gold-plated jacks for either I or O (I don't recall which)
and there may be some Turtle Beach cards that do as well.  The Digital Audio
Labs CardD+ has RCAs for I and O but you probably do not want to hurl that
kind of ching at the problem.  Suggest you contact the folks at Sweetwater
Sound (Google 'em).

- Jeff