[ale] iptables...

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Aug 30 22:17:23 EDT 2001

Yep! Use what works for you. Iptables is the replacememnt for ipchains.
Ipchains is going to be phased out over time. Iptables gives even finer
control and a better FORWARD handling mechanism than it's predassesor. I
couldn't get firewall MARK to work in ipchains, but I did in iptables.
Of course, Rusty Russel pointed me to the patch and my code problem
(Thanks Rusty!).