[ale] two connections to internet??

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Aug 30 15:43:34 EDT 2001

OK. Blue sky wondering here, but hopefully to get a decent education out
of the deal (Thanks to one and all! 8-))

One firewall box, four ether interfaces: one to the DSL, one to the cable
modem, and two for the internal network. Each of the internal interfaces
points (NAT) to only one external interface, and each internal machine
is assigned to an internal interface for gateway purposes. Rather a brute
hardware approach, but would it work until a proper and dynamic software
solution was developed?

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca
Thompson Freeman          tfreeman at intel.digichem.net