[ale] need upgrade site for mandrake

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 21:19:13 EDT 2001

sorry for the repost, i didnt see someone answer my
deleted it, anyways, mandrake 8.0 has a sweet
patch/upgrade program and i just need a site or 2 to
plug in it so i can start hardening my system, also if
someone could point me to a site or give me some
pointers about mandrake, like the firewall i heard
of.. ect.. i would be grateful for any help :-)