[ale] HOMETOWN (Atlanta)

Joseph Andrew Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 12:21:10 EDT 2001

State College, PA. Actually Julian (pronounced
Julie-ANN by natives), PA, a few miles
north of State College. But no one's heard of Julian,
whereas Penn State alums will have heard of State
College, and probably lived there.

Well, actually I'm from Plum Grove, PA, a few miles
east of Julian, but even people from Julian haven't
heard of Plum Grove.

rob hoppe wrote:

> I would like to propose we include our home towns?  I am in Atlanta,
> Georgia USA.  This is of interest after our where are we thread.  I know
> Keith is "Lost in Tokyo" for instance!  Vote on it or do it.  The form
> doesn't matter just the statement.  Maybe the sig line?  Maybe just
> voluntary?
>
> Rob
> --
> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
> _/  Rob Hoppe (Atlanta)
> _/  770-995-5099
> _/  770-560-1050 cell
> _/  770-338-5885 fax
> _/  253-276-8905 efax

# Joe Knapka
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the
#  gorges? You can't MOVE for remote castles!" - Lu Tze re. Uberwald
# Linux MM docs:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html