[ale] Squid ACL?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Aug 22 13:26:37 EDT 2001

Is anyone using squid ACL's to control content?  I have a firewall that's
requiring people in a local middle/high school to use the proxy server.

I'd like to make the squid server block based on site name for starters.
The school is pretty sure that the students don't have a need to go to
www.sex.com, *sex*, *XXX, etc.

Anyone have any good pointers on setting this up?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: