[ale] Suse download question (Danger - Newbie)

Steve Long stl2 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 22 11:40:33 EDT 2001

I am currently downloading Suse ver
7.2

I have so far downloaded almost a gig and a half of
data.

Can somebody tell me how to distribute these files
on CD's so I can burn them into something bootable

I am downloading them from <A
href="ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/i386/7.2">ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/i386/7.2

Am I even at the right place?  I can't find
any directions from Suse on what I need to get started other than installing it
from FTP.

What do I need on the first CD to do a complete
install?

Steve Long CNE MCSESr. LAN Administrator - CB
Richard Ellis404-923-1501 V 404-923-1558 F