[ale] piping to a port

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Thu Aug 16 13:41:07 EDT 2001

I am having trouble compiling netcat.
When I do a make linux I get the following:
/tmp/ccRIZDMx.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccRIZDMx.o(.text+0x159f): undefined reference to `res_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I even added -lresolv to my XFLAGS label and it still did not work.
Is this correct?

http://www.atlantageek.com
Get inside Atlanta's Tech scene