[ale] OT: Will code for food

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Thu Aug 9 15:42:33 EDT 2001

(apologies to Hot Linux Jobs for ripping off their slogan)

TONIGHT: I'll be at the meeting wearing a cornrow-blue Slackware tee and
a dark baseball cap with my ex-company's logo, if you wish to speak w/me.

I've actually been laid off for nearly three weeks now. I was an enterprise
Java developer for an interactive consultancy, but there wasn't enough biz
to keep our office open, so here I am. In addition to Java (1 yr.), I've
previously had experience with C/C++, mostly in the usual UNIX variants
(including Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and AIX).

Hopefully most of your questions can be answered in my really cheesy "memo",
located at http://www.FultonGreen.com/career/recruiters.html . That includes
a link to my re'sume'. Or if you'd rather cut to the chase:

http://www.FultonGreen.com/career/techsumm.html

Thanks for your help!