[ale] FTAPE

KeithH hne at inetnow.net
Thu Aug 9 07:15:42 EDT 2001

Hi David,

   First, did you really mean a 8M drive?  Or is it 8G?

   Second, what type of interface does it have?  SCSI?  IDE/ATAPI?  Connects to floppy
controller?

   If it is SCSI or IDE/ATAPI, then you don't use FTAPE.  It uses the same std driver for
the interface card as a hard drive would use.

   If it does connect to the floppy controller, then tell me more about the drive.  What's
the model number?

Lost in Tokyo,
   Keith