No Subject

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 16:39:05 EDT 2001

thanks to aaron and that guy that reminded me :) i got
my cd-rw detected and all... however.... it says ia
have a wrong size in my cababilitys? i had to enter
some stuff into /etc/modules.conf and to lilo.conf all
from that link aaron gave.. but now when i went to
blank a cd it wouldnt do it.. if you can help or if
you need me to get all the info from an error message
(and tell me how i could do that preferrably by not
haveing to hand write it all) i will do so thanks for
your time