[ale] Code Red II!!! Disregard previous reply!!!

Randolph C. Karrh randy at NewRiverplt.com
Tue Aug 7 08:55:05 EDT 2001

Ale'rs

I think that the main idea behind code red is not actually to
really cause problems with M$ servers, but maybe our bandwidth. Because
I'm getting hits from everywhere too.

Randy

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.   "May the world work for you and not against you!"

Concepts2020.com
P.O. Box 2124                   office   843.684.3874
Savannah Ga. 31402              fax      843.784.6232