[ale] AT&T Broadband blocking inbound http?

Chris Egolf cegolf at ugholf.net
Tue Aug 7 08:05:35 EDT 2001

Before I call AT&T and start complaining, has anyone else w/ AT&T's
Broadband service noticed that inbound http traffic is being blocked?  I
can still attach over https and other ports (SSH, SMTP, etc) still seem
work.

This seems to have started after they experienced some service outages
yesterday.  Their support line and website also mention the Code Red and
SirCam viruses, so I'm wondering if they've decided to try and fight this
by blocking that traffic.

                               Chris Egolf
             http://www.ugholf.net     cegolf at ugholf.net