[ale] Web Hosting Experience Wanted

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Mon Aug 6 10:32:40 EDT 2001

On Monday 06 August 2001 10:18, John Mills wrote:
> ALErs -
>
> I'm looking for a reliable, moderately priced web hosting service for an
> orginaization's web page. We currently have 'borrowed' space which is
> on-again, off-again -- currently 'off'.
>
> Suggestions and 'reality-check' experiences are very welcome. It would be
> nice to have an Atlanta source, I suppose, but that's not a requirement -
> responsiveness is much more important.

It's not in Atlanta, but I have been very pleased with linuxwebhost.com.
It's fast, cheap (starts at $10 / month) for which you get quite a lot,
including 50 megs web space, 50 e-maii addresses, and 10 mailing
lists. No setup fee. I have only had to contact them once, I got an
answer back right away.

Regards,
Irv