[ale] cdrw

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 23:35:13 EDT 2001

no no no no no you dont understand :P i have 7.0 thats
what im running right now! i am getting something
else... i know rh 7.0 has a billion security holes and
thats why i need the iso writeing software so i can
convert my newly downloaded more secure linux
distrobution (NOT REDHAT!)  into a installation cd :)
i am gonna look on my system for cdrecord when i get
my lazy butt out of video games but that might take a
while :)