[ale] Weather Satellite Image on X Background

KeithH hne at inetnow.net
Sun Aug 5 18:21:57 EDT 2001

GNU bash, version 2.04.0(1)-release (i386-suse-linux)

and

xv 3.10a (12/29/94)

I've discovered the script actually chokes on the first website, because the image is
update every other hour (there is no image for even numbered hours!).  Any idea on a quick
fix for select the prev hour if the current one is even?  (my script keep getting longer
and longer...)