[ale] Maybe a stupid statement

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 20 06:46:27 EDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Chris Fowler wrote:

> you have to connect to the console (TTY A) port and manage via a
> VT terminal. A USB port is available for adding a keyboard/mouse if needed.
>

> Question:
> What good does a mouse and keyboard server without a monitor?

That's a good catch.  It's rather like the BIOS message "Keyboard
error.  Press F1 to continue" in its level of intelligence.  I suppose you
could hook up a VT with no keyboard to TTYA and then put a keyboard on the
USB port, but what good would a mouse do?  I don't know.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.