[ale] Upgrading Redhat

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Fri Apr 13 14:46:32 EDT 2001

I upgraded three machines from 6.2 when RedHat 7.0 first came out...and have been
applying patches to them at least weekly. Perfect automated upgrade path (except
for a few very minor gotchas) and an almost 100% perfect patching experience via
the RedHat-Update script. Based upon the number of security patches I would
run...not walk...to upgrade.
-Brian