[ale] My mail to you

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Apr 13 00:39:54 EDT 2001

You're _so_ _close_...

rm -rf 'c:'

I'm hoping that HP's OpenMail gets truly opened. But I'm not holding my
breath. It may get sold to M$ since Exchange is not as good as OpenMail.

I can see it now:

"Microsoft XP Server VI adds expanded mail server capabilities with its
new linux.dll environment which runs the new Microsoft OpenMailExchange
server"

gag, choke, spit.