[ale] Date passed to webmail

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Apr 12 12:21:19 EDT 2001

Back a couple of years ago, I recall running into a problem with dates
in Javascript.  Apparently, IE and Netscape handled them differently, so
we had to check to see what browser they were using and modify the year
accordingly.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein