[ale] Tricking your clients

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 14:25:01 EDT 2001

I don't know the full details, but I seem to recall that DEC had a
solution that involved a single NIC having to MAC addresses; one is the
real MAC address and the other is a virtual MAC address.  The virtual MAC
address would migrate to another box if the one it was on died.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.