[ale] 2.4.3 error

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Apr 9 20:37:55 EDT 2001

Hi there,

	I am trying to upgrade to 2.4.3 but there seems to be some error
with the code? I am not sure. Maybe there is an error with glib or
somehting. I am not sure. Does anyone have any information about this
error?

------------snip------------
binfmt_elf.c: In function `load_elf_library':
binfmt_elf.c:838: `rss' undeclared (first use in this function)
binfmt_elf.c:838: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
binfmt_elf.c:838: for each function it appears in.)
binfmt_elf.c:838: `elr_phdatat' undeclared (first use in this function)
binfmt_elf.c:838: `p_memso' undeclared (first use in this function)
binfmt_elf.c:778: warning: `bss' might be used uninitialized in this
function
make[2]: *** [binfmt_elf.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/fs'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/fs'
make: *** [_dir_fs] Error 2
root$

Thank you
Ken

--
 I couldn't quite remember what I was going to say
           so I causally tip another sip of whatever it was I was drinking,