[ale] BOF

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Fri Sep 29 10:56:29 EDT 2000

> Chris Fowler wrote:
>
> I am leading a BOF during ALS.  I have never been to one and would
> apprectiate it if someone can tell me what a BOF is and how it goes?

Oh man are you in trouble!  First you have to dress up like a penguin,
then...

Actually, BOF (Birds Of a Feather).  An impromtu meeting where folks
with a common interest/concern get together to discuss the same.  If I
recall, your job will be to keep things on track (proper subject) and
reduce the amount of bloodshed. :)  Pretty simple.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein