[ale] Bridging with a dual-eth NIC card?

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Tue Sep 26 15:18:03 EDT 2000

Have you checked that it gets loaded by /etc/modules.conf
or /etc/conf.modules (depending upon the distro)?
You will see a line...
alias eth0 some-driver's-name
Add another line
alias eth1 another-driver's-name
Both aliases (alii) can use the same driver's name if they are the same.
-Brian J. Dowd
73, W1DOC