[ale] Screen Hangs?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Sun Sep 24 19:58:51 EDT 2000

I've gone to useing a 56K dialup until dsl is put in my new place.
Something has happened now though.  If I change screens (ctrl-A 0) or
such, there is a good  chance my screen session will hang on the display.
It does seem to keep taking input, but won't give any updated output until I
kill my ssh, re-connect to the server, and re-connect my screen session.

Thoughts?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: