[ale] Potential InstallFest in Atlanta

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Thu Sep 21 17:46:51 EDT 2000

With the recent talk of installfests I wanted to tell the Atlanta Linux
community that I may have a site sponser for the event.  The owner of
the InnovoxLounge asked me if ALSEG had plans for an installfest because
a lot of people that come to his place ask about Linux.  Innovox is a
large enough for a good crowd and has food, drinks and penguin mints!!
I told him that I would bring it up to the ALSEG group and the response
was favorable.  We thought we could even bring a little develop fest
into it for people who want to start developing for linux but do not
have linux installed yet.

If enough people are interested in this I will start organizing it for
January or February.  If you want to help please contact me at
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com.  If any one has experience with this type
of event please also contact me.  I would love to hear advice and
helpful hints.

Chris Woodruff