[ale] Handheld Preferences?

Danny Cox danny at compgen.com
Tue Sep 19 10:43:40 EDT 2000

All,

	This is off-topic.  My only (stretching) tie-in is that I'll use
Linux as the hot-sync.

	I'm seriously thinking about finally purchasing a PDA, most likely
a Palm.  I think I've settled on the IIIxe.  I'd like to have the
rechargable battery, but I don't want to pop the $400 to get it.

	I know many of you have various makes and models of handhelds, and
if you care to share your opinions with me, I'll summarize back to the ALE
list.

	Please reply to me privately, so as to not clog the mailing list.
This will lower the frustration level of people who consider this thread
"noise".

	Thanks for your time and opinions!

Danny
danny.cox at compgen.com