[ale] Linux showcase

cade at computerreligion.com cade at computerreligion.com
Tue Sep 12 10:29:06 EDT 2000

Rod, Judging by your post, I think you are confused, my original email was
talking about the 2001 conference, not this years conference.  And it is
to be held in Oakland, Cali.

go to the linuxshowcase home page and look at the bottom right of the main
page.  Sorry for the confusion.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket