[ale] Let's try this again. Stuck on HTML problem.

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Sep 10 11:28:29 EDT 2000

> Byron,
>
> I don't know if this will help, but have you tried Netscape 6 pre
> release 2?  (mozilla)  Things in general  look prettier, and it
> doesn't seem slow or crash as much as earlier versions of mozilla.  It
> is a big download, but it does install separately from your
> 'production' version of netscape.

Vernard downloaded and showed me a copy this week. It was so infernally slow as
to be completely unusable.

I'll stop complaining and start to figure out how to write some javascript that
will do a rollover popup and change the image based on the coordinates of
where the mouse is sitting. However it's a PITA compared to just being able
to set the style.

BAJ