[ale] My Mandrake 7.1 Problem

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 9 17:58:37 EDT 2000

All I have to say is that I think you are "nuts" if you aren't willing
to re-install because it is too much trouble, but you are going through
all of this.  Backup your system and re-install.  All I have to say is
that you will be back in business much more quickly.   If it isn't an
option because you're afraid of nuking your data, go find or borrow a
hard drive, install on it and recover your data from your old disk.

-Eric.