[ale] Let's try this again. Stuck on HTML problem.

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 7 23:10:09 EDT 2000

I think I sent my first copy of this to an individual instead of the list.

I'm stuck on an HTML problem. I'm trying to write a form/CGI system to help my
kindergartener learn her math. Because of the lack of fine motor skills I'd
like to blow up the menu entries on the form as large as possible. After a
couple of hours of playing with CSS (and installing TrueType fonts and the
xfstt server) I've gotten the surrounding text blown up, but I've made no
progress in getting the actual menu items to change size. How can I take:

<SELECT NAME=testmenu>
<OPTION value=0> Zero
<OPTION value=1> One
</SELECT>

and blow up the Zero/One to about a 100 point font?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BAJ