[ale] next stupid ipchains question

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Sep 6 21:51:38 EDT 2000

I swear I've searched the ipchains howto for this one.  Currently I have
a single box that functions as a gateway from one subnet to the other.
Currently it masq's everything and this works well.  It appears that
this is causing problems with my attempts to get vpn working, so I'd
like to turn off masq, but continue forwarding.  First shot was to just
remove the '-j MASQ' but that did not work.  I've tried all kinds of
variations on the forwarding chain, with no success.  All the docs talk
about forward and masq'ing together.  I've not been able to locate
anything that tells me how to just forward.

Hints?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation