[ale] ssh ftp for win32

Ray Hiltbrand rayh at speakeasy.org
Mon Sep 4 18:28:51 EDT 2000

Sftp (Secure File Transfer) is a ftp-like client that can be used in file
transfer over the network. Sftp uses Ssh2 in data connections, so the file
transport is
secure.

Have a look at www.ssh.com

	-- Ray

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Scott Nolde wrote:

> 1.  Is there a sshd win32 client that behaves identically to ftp?
> 2.  Or am I restricted to scp-type utilities (pscp) in a win32
> environment?
>
> - scott
> --
> Never do Windows again with  |  Scott M. Nolde
> Linux!  No streaks, haze or  |  smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
> glaze!                       |
> 6:05pm up 3 days, 21:06, 3 users, load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00

Ray W. Hiltbrand             rayh @ speakeasy.org
     "Restlessness and discontent are the
      first necessities of progress." -Edison