[ale] Re: [snafuu] Re: lilo virus :-)

Phrostie phrostie at nownetworks.com
Sun Sep 3 13:06:10 EDT 2000

Ok, i was looking too hard.
i had been all through the advanced options,  disk options, chipset options.
i never lookd in the "standard" options.

Thanks to all for the assurance that i was not crazy(just blind:-)).

as long as I have egg on my face.
is there anyone that uses "usernet" to dialup?
it was working fine on mdk 6.0 but won't disconnect on the mdk 7.0.

i have to su to killall pppd

thanks again

	phrostie

phrostie at nownetworks.com