[ale] [ale-admin] (no subject)

Phrostie phrostie at nownetworks.com
Sun Sep 3 09:29:56 EDT 2000

My previous LUG (ACLUG) had numerus install fests and networkshops.
they are best saved for an all day event.  ie saturday.
some will be in and out in an hour others will take 3 or 4 hours to get
everything right.

phrostie at nownetworks.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://www.nownetworks.com/~phrostie/cad-tastrafy