[ale] Looking For Constructive Help

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Oct 18 10:54:28 EDT 2000

OK, so which RH7 default install are you talking about? The only other GCC
package I could find on the freebie CD they were giving out at Interop was
"kgcc", and you have to explicitly invoke it as such. And a listing of
dependencies for gcc did not mention anything about the 2.4 kernel. OTOH,
the optimized GNU C library that appears in the "preview" section of the
RH7 distro (where the 2.4 kernel package also resides) DOES require the 2.4
kernel. FWIW, the CD I have did not have the preview directory.