[ale] Looking Co-location with Management Services

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Thu Oct 12 09:19:49 EDT 2000

Our company develops web-based applications for our various customers.
Sometimes they are internet, and sometime they are extranet.   Most of
our customers do not have an extensive (or any) IT department.  I would
like to find a company that offers co-location, but will also provide
additional IT services to the company.  Keep the server running, apply
security updates, do backups, etc.  Essentially, provide complete
management of the system(s) involved.

These servers may be Linux (if I have my choice) but they also might be
NT.  They be running a host of different applications including a
relational database (Oracle?).

Thanks for any pointers.
--
David Corbin